Wednesday 18 September 2013

Simraceway Hotlaps - John Cooper Works - Cooper


So, after deciding to start a lap time leaderboard, I've set out with the first car on the board, the John Cooper Works Mini Cooper. I actually own a Mini One, so I have some real life experience with this (albeit NOT racing) car, and the Simraceway version feels pretty accurate. I didn't have long to do all the tracks, so some of the laps were recorded with mistakes in them and could be improved - I'll leave that to another day though!

The best times is set are below and you can watch the hotlaps in the video below too:
Daytona:             1m01.375
Bristol:                20.57
Martinsville:       27.724
Watkins Glen:     2m23.346
Laguna Seca:      1m49.416
Longstone Pass:  2m28.717


No comments:

Post a Comment