Monday 7 July 2014

iRacing set!

With exams done, I can finally get some serious racing done. I've put a few racing videos online lately and here's a few more! The first video is my most intense oval race to date, resulting in a 3-way loggerhead for 1st place with me coming off second. A great, clean race - great fun!

The second video is another fantastic race for me; racing the Mazda MX-5's at Lime Rock Park. It was great fun and despite crashing twice, I fought off a last lap challenge and held on to 3rd place - my first ever podium in iRacing.

This third video was one I raced a while back and did a post-race commentry for. It was a devastating race: I was in 2nd place, fighting for the lead, when a mistake put me behind a back marker who promptly took me off the track! Went from fighting for the lead to dragging it home in 9th place. Hmph!

The final video is another race in Street Stocks at Charlotte Motor Speedway. This was a good, solid race where I brought the car home in 3rd place to complete my 3rd podium in three races, having never had a podium before then!

No comments:

Post a Comment