Tuesday 22 October 2013

Slight Re-purposing

So, as anyone who has been reading regularly, I have largely focused on reviews for Simraceway. The amount of time I have to spend on project work for university means I don't get much time to play games at all, let alone to go searching for, play and review mods, as I had originally promised I would.

As I enjoy racing alot, and I am currently preparing to start racing for real, I figured I could re-purpose the blog to talk a bit more about racing and the concepts behind it as well how well it is portrayed in the simulations and games we see today.

Truth be told - one of the first major projects I want to make once I get some time is a high-accuracy driving and racing simulator to evaluate many different concepts on civilian road driving as well as high speed racing. So this would give me a chance to collect my thoughts :p

Given my other simulator has died a miserable death, I'll probably stick to an inconsistent mix of racing and games!

No comments:

Post a Comment