Wednesday 25 February 2015

Space Hoppers promotional work (non-impartiality notice)

Just a quick line to inform everyone that I'm now working alongside EOTIS to promote Space Hoppers! My review and the majority of the script for my latest vlog video were written before I was contacted by EOTIS, but obviously I'm putting this out there for to let people know of the situation. Although my promotional work will largely be independent of my own gaming work, here & on my channel, there will be a few instances where articles & videos will be done for the benefit of our promotional goals. Of course, in such instances, I will make the involvement with my work very clear. I will also likely be using my social media links (Facebook, Twitter & Reddit) to help with the promotional work.

If there are any questions or concerns regarding my involvement with this promotional work, please email me at hibblejaybob@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment