Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year!

To everyone, a happy new year! 2014 was a year of many ups and downs: I graduated from university and I was also ill alot! I finally got some time to take my game reviewing a bit more seriously, and while I'm still finding my feet, I have a much better idea of what is popular here and on my Youtube channel, and what still needs work. But with 50+ subscribers and 25,000+ views this year, things are going pretty well!

So what can you look forward to in 2015? Well, I make no secret of the fact I've been very busy with work and I've also been out of action for illness quite a bit as well, so I've not had nearly as much time to do reviews and videos as I would like. Things should hopefully be looking up for 2015 though, and with more free time I should be able to get much more review and gameplay videos than ever before!

What's in the pipeline right now? I have reviews on a mobile game, Space Hoppers, and on the Deus Ex series that should be published before the end of January, as well as the occasional emergency videos as and when I get the footage for them.

Hopefully, that will keep people interested, and I'm looking forward to seeing how 2015 goes. If you have any feedback or suggestions, you can leave comments here or on the Youtube channel, and if you haven't already, don't forget to like and subscribe to my channel.

Let 2015 treat you well!
Hibblejaybob

No comments:

Post a Comment