Tuesday 23 December 2014

Driving a Ferrari F430 at Homestead-Miami Speedway

While on holiday, I had the pleasure of driving a Ferrari F430 around the road course layout of the Homestead-Miami Speedway. I was originally supposed to be driving a Ferrari Challenge GT, but it blew it's clutch about 15 minutes before I got in it. So they gave me the Ferrari F430 instead, with an extra lap added on - and just as well!!! The whole experience was all over very quickly, but what an experience it was! I got to fend off a Porsche for a few corners too! (We'll just ignore my little incursion onto the grass on the outlap)

The video of my experience is below. If you're near Miami and interested in a racing experience of your own, you can check out the Miami Exotic Autos Racing website.


No comments:

Post a Comment