Monday 19 May 2014

Emergency Services in Scotland - Ambluances

It seems I have more of these clips than I originally anticipated! Another few clips of ambulances on emergency calls in and around Edinburgh. One of the videos is somewhat of a "special" of ambulances making their way through busy traffic. These clips show what can happen with savvy motorists on the road: all the drivers noticed the ambulances coming in good time and got out of their way in a very effective manner. It is a departure from some of the things I've seen on the road (sadly, not filmed) where people just do the complete wrong things when confronted with emergency vehicles.

In the coming weeks I will be doing a video on how to drive safely with emergency vehicles on the roads in the UK, and I have another video where I will analyse a certain incident I saw on the road. I hope you can tune in then, but for now, here's the videos from the week:


No comments:

Post a Comment